Want to Make a Difference in Our Community?
The Delhi Women & Men’s Club was established in 2006 to raise funds from various activities that go directly to support causes and groups in the Delhi community.
As a non-profit service organization, our goal is to raise monies to support programs already in place for women men and children.
Some of these local causes we contribute to or have contributed to in the past include:
- The Marian Winand Scholarship & Grant Fund
- Delaware County Food Bank
- Greater Delhi Area Foundation Holiday Decoration Committee
- Heart of the Catskills Humane Society
- SAV (Safe Against Violence)
- Catskill Area Hospice & Palliative Care
- Support Our Troops Program
- Hugh O’Brian (HOBY) Youth Leadership Program
- West Branch Recreation & Aquatic Center
- O’Connor Hospital Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- The Delhi Fuel Fund
- Delhi Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
The club also sponsors activities and educational programs including monthly meetings, bus trips and speakers. Joining DWMC is a wonderful way to meet and support other women and men within our community.
Join us for next monthly meeting & see what we’re about! Already interested in joining? Download a DWMC Membership Application.
Delhi Boy Scout Troop 33 would like to thank you for supporting our troop with your donation. The cost of summer camp increased greatly this year, so your generous donation will go toward that.
DWMC meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at various local establishments:
7:45 pm-Business Session