The purpose of the Delhi Women’s & Men’s Club is to build a better community. To exercise, promote and protect the rights and interests of the citizens of the community of Delhi. To stimulate an interest in the civic affairs of the community. And to provide help in the form of donations, scholarships, grants and support wherever needed.
The opportunity [to study at RPI] would not have been possible without the help of your organization. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my fellow students in our community.
- Jillian Lees (Delaware Academy, Class of 2019)
It is comforting to know that there is a group of such highly respected members of the Delhi community giving me their support in my pursuit of an education. Thank you for all of your time and efforts in helping me achieve my goals; because of you I am one step closer.
- Ben Branigan
Your generosity and award will help to defray my educational expenses for next year. Thank you very much!
- Lindsey McGowan
Join Us For Our Next Dinner Meeting
Due to COVID-19 the March Meeting has been cancelled.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – 5:30pm
Location: Cross Roads Cafe
- Veggie Platter with fresh hummus
- Capri Chicken over Couscous
- Rolls & Butter
- Chocolate Silk Cake
- Beverage Service: Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Tea
$22.00 per person
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 746-3729 by Thursday March 12.
Let’s Build A Better Community Together
Below are a just a few of the local organizations we contribute to regularly:
- Marian Winand Scholarship & Grant Awards
- Delaware County Food Bank
- Delhi Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
- Heart of the Catskills Humane Society
- SAV (Safe Against Violence)
- Catskill Area Hospice & Palliative Care
Dollars Donated Since 2006
DWMC meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at various local establishments:
7:45 pm-Business Session